Tuesday, June 11, 2013

See You Friday

        Hello there, fellow moviegoers. I'm going on vacation (it's summer, what are you gonna do?), so I'll be back on Friday, the 14th. I know it's not too long of a vacation, but that's why you won't be seeing any movie blog action until then. In the meantime, enjoy the latest video reviews, and I have an assignment. Those ardent fans of the blog, I ask that you comment (seriously, blow it up) on this post, leaving your name and a list of your favorite summertime movies (everybody has 'em, but they have to be themed). I'll give you a few of mine right now:

Surf's Up

The Goonies

50 First Dates

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Disturbia

Open Water

        Now that you know a little bit about me, I'd like to know a little about you (I'm feeling inspired by my recent viewing of Pump Up the Volume). I highly encourage you to leave your thoughts... 'Til next time, happy moviegoing!

- Cole's Collective Critiques on Film

No comments:

Post a Comment